Проверка результатов DV-2025 — с 4 мая 2024 года

Участвуйте!

Мы помогаем принять участие в лотерее.

Платная услуга от частной компании

Интервью победителей

Октябрь 2023: 4500

Сентябрь 2023: 32000

Август 2023: 32000

Доброго времени суток. Если мы поженимся зимой после подачи заявки. Будет ли риск перекрестного интервью?

Еще 1037 вопросов » Ответы 2

Центр Грин Кард

ул. Октябрьская, 5, офис 108
Минск, Беларусь

тел. в офисе (017) 327-77-55

e-mail: info@greencard.by

полная контактная информация

Сейчас вы можете только читать. Чтобы что-то написать, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите со своим логином и паролем (если они у вас уже есть).
Страницы: 1
RSS
Let's speak in english!
So, do you want to practice your English? Let's try that. Join this topic! And we'll appreciate our "american" colleagues' help.
Let's start. What do you think about this year's results of dvlottery?
I think, that result will be approximately the same, as last year smile:-)
What do you mean "the same"? I know that number of winners will be "approximately the same, as last year"))))) But what about our chances? I want to believe in my success, but reading this forum I'm dissapointed more and more. People play GC for many years and... No results. So why me? I feel sad thinking about it...
wow wow wow !!!
alexfear,
Because you should to belive win smile8-)
sorry for my english, im understand, but speak bad speak smile:-X
my opinion is that no need to think of lottery results as of the one and only way out - just live your life, enjoy it and don't share with anyone else that you are participating (except this forum members, of course smile;-) ... But, on the other hand, it's very difficult not to think of the lottery when only few days are left smile:-) Honestly, i was always amazed by those people who were checking their results after a month or even more since the day when verification became available. Wish i could know the secret how to get this thoughs out of my mind nowdays. I am playing for the second time (technically for the 3rd) and i am having my plans for the future as if i am not paricipating at all.... smile*write*
Цитата
СветLana пишет:
my opinion is that no need to think of lottery results as of the one and only way out - just live your life, enjoy it and don't share with anyone else that you are participating (except this forum members, of course ... But, on the other hand, it's very difficult not to think of the lottery when only few days are left Honestly, i was always amazed by those people who were checking their results after a month or even more since the day when verification became available. Wish i could know the secret how to get this thoughs out of my mind nowdays. I am playing for the second time (technically for the 3rd) and i am having my plans for the future as if i am not paricipating at all....

Svetlana, you damn right! I don't think of lottery as the only way. I live my life and make plans for future here. Lottery is just a wish to change something. This is a wish to build better future for my family for children, you know... Even if you feel good here, you still cannot be sure in your tomorrow. That's why i play GC. I want to be sure in my family's tomorrow, I want more stability, more abilities etc.
ps: good english! Did you learn it at high school or maybe you were at USA or somewhere?
thank you, Alex smile:-[ I studied english at high school, but right now i'd rather say this is my hobby... i wonder, what do you think, is there any chance to attract some english natives to our topic discussion? i have many questions concerning grammar and legal english (i am currently studying to be a lawyer)
By the way, how come you know english so good?
Изменено: СветLana - 26.04.2012 13:23:20
It'd be very nice to attract english natives to this discussion! I've started this topic exactly for that. But how to interest them?smile:)
Oh, thank you, but my english is far far from good one (my opinion:)) I can write simple letters in english (with little help of google translator:)), i understand simple english speech, but i cannot speak myself. I have no practice in speaking english and it's kind of sorrow. Of course i wanna visit english classes if i win GC.
ps: i was studying english at high school, but that was kind of a kindergarden. Now i simply watch videos in eng, reading much in eng (my job requires that)... Sometimes i visit portal engvid.com - very good lessons of "english english" and so on.
Изменено: alexfear - 26.04.2012 13:54:10
12 people have voted for this topic but only 2 of them are participating?.. hmm... Nobody wants to join? Why?
thank you so much, Alex, for sharing this site with me - a very nice one smile:-) I am also watching TV shows and news in english, 1st of all because i don't want to forget it as i forgot arabic which i studied at a high school, and also coz most of the shows i am watching, they are kinda original, what we don't have in Ukraine yet...It's like Ellen show or Maury's show, yahoo news ect. If i have some free time to watch a new movie, 1st of all i am trying to find it in english - hope you agree with me, that looking for a movie you have already seen translated is not the same...
What about the activity here - i am also a bit upset, that there are only two of us who really want to communicate....But maybe it happens due to the fact that everyone is expecting for results to be announced or maybe people just are getting ready to celebrate the 1st of May, what do you think? So, let's wait for a while.
And by the way, when will be checking your entrant status at 1st of may or later, i wish you to find a following notification there: "You are among those randomly selected..." smile*yahoo*
Thanks for support. But i lose( At third time. My hopes become so small.
If your theory is correct people should join us in this discussion sooner or later! But i guess most of visitors won't come back to this forum untill next spring. It's very probably me too)
You're right of watching movies in english or in translation, it's absolutely different feelings. And it's very good practice. The most important thing, watching movies in english you listen pronounciation and you corrects yours one.
Цитата
СветLana пишет:
thank you so much, Alex, for sharing this site with me - a very nice one I am also watching TV shows and news in english, 1st of all because i don't want to forget it as i forgot arabic which i studied at a high school, and also coz most of the shows i am watching, they are kinda original, what we don't have in Ukraine yet...It's like Ellen show or Maury's show, yahoo news ect. If i have some free time to watch a new movie, 1st of all i am trying to find it in english - hope you agree with me, that looking for a movie you have already seen translated is not the same...

What about the activity here - i am also a bit upset, that there are only two of us who really want to communicate....But maybe it happens due to the fact that everyone is expecting for results to be announced or maybe people just are getting ready to celebrate the 1st of May, what do you think? So, let's wait for a while.

And by the way, when will be checking your entrant status at 1st of may or later, i wish you to find a following notification there: "You are among those randomly selected..."

I`m kinda impressed with ur eng!...it`s truly legit!...well...if u r up for a lil shake-up,I suggest we talk on Skype...the main and only condition is no russian WHATSOEVER!
Well...I have sorta slangy english,which I can`t thank my american buddies enough for...basically I have no trouble with the language,just want to keep it at an appropriate level...like, u know what they say if don`t use it,u lose it=)so,my Skype id is Delonge90...think about it.
Изменено: Света - 30.05.2012 16:32:02
Уехать из России это не иммиграция, это эвакуация
yes
Hello there.
I just found this web-site about the Green Card. I've never been in US or even outside of my city (SPb), but I always had a dream to move on and see the world. There were a different problems to take a part in this lottery actually and it was smashing up the whole desire. I really appreciate this amazing community, I've been a long time reader and I have never posted anything on this site. I'm glad to see a people who actually care about each other, it rarely happens in our days. I've been studying the english language just for myself as a hobby and i never practiced it. It takes some time to realize that you want to change your life and i assume all the people that actually post messages here have come to this as well.
Good luck to everyone!
Изменено: Ronaith - 03.06.2012 04:10:58
Hello. I have a terrible English, but I hope with your help to fix it))) I will be very grateful to those who can. my opinion is that in communicating easier to teach him)))
Hello! I'm really happy to see, that here we've a lot of people interested in English. I'm from Uzbekistan, and i made a registration for the DV-2014 programm. It's great, that people have a very good chance to explore much more about new world hidden over the ocean here, on this website.
Цитата
Vardianc пишет:
Hello! I'm really happy to see, that here we've a lot of people interested in English. I'm from Uzbekistan, and i made a registration for the DV-2014 programm. It's great, that people have a very good chance to explore much more about new world hidden over the ocean here, on this website.

Hi, i also glad to see you here. Let me ask you, why do u want live, work and study in the USA? U don't wanna live in Uzbekistan, do u?
Hi guys, how's it going? smile;-) I think I have to join you, it's seems to be a nice place to practice English a little bit smile:-) First of all, here's a lot of like-minded people to communicate with, and the very fact of communication with such a people is a very inspiring thing. So, you can count me in, I'll try to be interesting interlocutor and bring only bright mood over here smile:-)
Hey guys smile:-)
Страницы: 1